Labels

Monday, June 2, 2014

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

We had another fun family wedding this weekend, and I am so running behind on getting this post up!  So I have to keep it short and sweet as I am heading off to work in a few minutes.....this week's sketch is shown below, and you can load your work of art: HERE.


And the following is my card using the fun sets, Wetlands and Work of Art.  Have a great day everyone!


Stamps: Work of Art, Wetlands
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
Papers: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Banners Framelits, Decorative Dots EF, Button, Silver Metallic Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a creative way to use those sets Eileen!! I also like how you used the new in colors. :>)